Summer is upon us, and it’s the perfect time to plan how to stay cool this year!
Ductless systems are perfect for you in the summer, IF:
- You are tired of lugging around the heavy window units for air conditioning.
- You want to free up the use of your windows in the summer.
- You have sticker shock when reviewing price quotes for central air systems.
- You lose sleep from the loud noises of window units.
- You will lose space in the basement, closet or attic, because of the need for ductwork.
- The cost of ductwork is overwhelming.
Check out these great benefits of going ductless:
- Check out Fujitsugeneral.com for the efficiency calculator, and compare your current heating and cooling system and what one of these ductless systems will help you save!
- To maintain highest efficiency for your Ductless Mini-Split/Heat Pump system, it is best to clean your filters monthly.
- “Duct losses in a central air system can easily account for more than 30% of energy consumption, especially if the ducts are not sealed tight, or in an unconditioned space such as an attic or crawlspace.” – Fugitsu Guide, 3/13
- “Because the indoor unit in each room functions as a separate zone, users can easily adjust the climate in each room for optimal energy savings.” – Mitsubishicomfort.com, Mark Kuntz, Senior Vice President.
- There are hyper heat systems that “use an enhanced compressor system to deliver heat down to –13°F.” – Mitsubishicomfort.com
- With hyper heat technology “some users see a 50% reduction in energy use” compared to oil, propane, and natural gas.” – Mitsubishicomfort.com
- Currently ductless Mini-Split/Heat Pump systems have seer ratings of up to 33 seer, providing impressive efficiency results.
Contact Year Round Heating and Cooling today for more information on ductless systems.