A large part of your energy bill is your cooling and heating costs. In fact, they can account for 47 to 54% of your energy bill. For an average home that can be the largest expense. Improper installation, and infrequent servicing and charging of your cooling system can reduce your systems efficiency significantly! When your system runs efficiently, you are helping prolong the life of the unit, and cutting costs. Yearly servicing of your equipment, replacing old central air equipment, charging your A/C, and applying energy saving techniques/repairs will all help you save. Call Year Round Heating and Cooling and let us help you find joy in savings and improved efficiency!
- Service Maintenance Repairs
- Inspections: including coil, condensate, and compressor
- A/C Coil Cleaning
- Mini Split Installations/Heat Pumps
- Energy Savings tune-up’s/system efficiency improvements
- Programmable Thermostat Installations
- Air Sealing/Duct Sealing
Call Year Round Heating and Cooling Today!